Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WHY!!!

I put Melody down for her nap. I thought she was sleeping, about 45 minutes later she comes down the stairs with her legs marked up with a marker, the kind you use on dry erase board. We asked her if that was the only thing she marked on, she said yes...She lied... This is the ceiling...Yeah the flippin ceiling...
Her bed spread and pillow...
and the finishing touch...the ceiling fan!!!
Oh the joy of being 3 with a marker! She got EVERYTHING taken out of her room. It has been about 2 weeks now. Yesterday she came to me out of the blue and said,"Sorry mommy for marking my room"
I think this a true apology. She will be getting her stuff back tomorrow.
P.S. Magic eraser took the paint off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how the heck did she get up there?

Leah said...

I can't believe that. How did she do that. We just put Audrey in a big girl bed and I hid the markers for that very same reason. I am glad so glad I did. Well I hope she doesn't do that again. I know you will look back on this in a few years and laugh about it plus you've got the pictures to prove it to her when she denies it in a couple of years. Good luck.

Teresa said...

How in the WORLD did she get the ceiling?!! That's one talented little girl. Glad you got it off...wow!