Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bumbo

This is the coolest invention...Bumbo! I borrowed this pink one from a friend to see if Luke would like it. He was so darn funny looking in it. It was soooo cute! I think I took about 30 pictures, I just think it is the coolest thing since sliced pickles. I don't think I'm going to fork over the $40 for one, I'm cheap. But it is a cool little chair.

How freakin cute is that! He looks so big. On Sunday he will be 4 months...Oh today when I was talking to my long lost friend Pilar,Luke rolled over from his belly to back for the first time. He is really gettin the hang of the back to belly roll. He is turning into a rollee pollee.

3 comments:

Karen Frank said...

He is so cute! I am on the look out for a bumbo! Luke will have one...all the cool kids have one! love you guys! Had so much fun with ya'll on Sunday! Next time plan to stay longer! Your birthday is sneaking up on you!

Teresa said...

I can't believe you took a picture of your baby BOY sitting in a PINK chair. (Don't tell anyone that I regularly wrap my baby boy up in a SUPER girlie blanket that is pink with lace trim...he is so manly that he still looks like a boy...but it's such a comfy cozy blanket that he has been snuggling to sleep in lately! Hopefully it won't becoming his special blanket to him...)

That is so cute seeing him sit like that. I bet he loves it! Great job on rolling over!

Teresa
PS: In case anyone reading this can't tell, I'm just JOKING. I like to tease Darlene because she's a loser...like me. (though, sadly, I'm not joking about wrapping my boy up in a pink blanket...)

Leah said...

I want to get one but 40 bucks wow well is it worth 40 bucks? He is getting so bi so fast lauren is too it makes me sad. Are you having anymore kids?