Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Flu

I have several cool post that I want to put up but unfortunately right now we all have the worst flu EVER!!! Mom went to the ER by ambulance on Thursday morning and was diagnosed with sever Flu and strep throat.
By Friday poor little Luke's nose was running and he was just looking sick. He tested posited for the flu, Melody did not.
By Saturday I felt like poo! Today is Monday, Luke is waaaay congested. I have a terrible cough and stuffy head. Mom still has a cough. Josh has a cough.
The worst part about this flu thing is that Josh flew his sister and baby Summer out for my birthday weekend...I spent it on the couch miserable!

3 comments:

Karen Frank said...

Oh Darlene! Is there anything I can do to help...without coming close? No really if you need anything let me know! What a bummer! I'll call you later!

amelia said...

bummer dude! did you go to the piano bar?

jon is pretty sick too. his started on thursday too and he is still miserable. he got a flu shot but i am wondering if he got one of the flu strains not covered in the shot. ewan is sick too with a yucky cough but he isn't as bad as jon is.

i hope i don't get it because jon has been laid out for 5 days and he spends like 4 or 5 hours napping during the day. i don't have time to get that sick!!!!

Teresa said...

Yikes! That sounds awful. I hope you guys feel better quickly!