Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas eve

We had a wonderful Christmas eve. We went to our churches candle light service, it was beautiful. When we came home we ate dinner, a little later than norm but that is how the day went. After birthday cake we opened our family tradition of opening one gift, PJ's!!!! Melody opened Luke's first. I was a little nervous on how she would react of getting PJ's, she was Very Excited that her PJ's were Ariel. I remember by the time I was about 10 I was like, " Mom, could you just give me my PJ's so I can get ready to go to bed." I hope her excitement lasts a loong time.
Luke passed out by the fire.

Josh and I had a wonderful time that night. After he got the bike together, which didn't take long at all, we watched some movies and snuggled. We are so thankful of our lives together and of our family.


No comments: