Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Introducing...

Luke Thomas Gerving was born at 4:19pm on 9/20/07. After 13 hours of labor THEN an ER C-Section he enter the world with a beautiful cry. He weighed 8lbs and8oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. I'm still in the hospital and I cant post pictures, I think because I'm connected to an unsecure site. When I get home I'll show him off. He is adorable. We are both are doing great... Well Im sore... But on top of the world!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see what he looks like. Hope you heel quickly. Pray that my labor goes well. I have 3 1/2 weeks left.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see him---so glad he is finally here! Love to all of you. Kaye

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats. Best wishes to the four of you! Olivia

Teresa said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you and finally decided to check out your blog. That is so exciting! Can't wait to see him in person. I know you didn't want a c-section, but it sounds like it was for the best and that you are both okay. Feel better soon.

Love, Terri