Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Sunday, September 16, 2007

9/16/07

Luke has 5 1/2 hours to get here, or he's late! I though I was in labor on Friday. We watched movies on the couch. Josh always falls asleep. I was having lots of contractions for about 3 hours. They were 10,7,4 then 8 minutes apart. I was getting very tired it was about 12:30am. I was very excited when I keep looking at the watch, but knew it wasn't very consistent...yet.

I woke up Josh and told him I was having several contractions...Josh gets up all fast and says, "Oh my If your going into Labor I need to get some sleep." Then he heads up to stairs. He was in a fog. It was pretty funny. I was like...OK you better get YOUR rest, wouldn't want you to be tired!

Well as soon as I got up the contractions stopped. Bummer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have sat back down and prayed to God for labor. LOL