Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Update on Luke

I went to see my regular OB on Tuesday last week. She said everything looked great.

One funny side story here is...Melody goes with me to the Doctors appointment. It is a way for her to get involved. I have to pee in a cup every appointment. Ever since the first visit Melody thinks that she too has to pee in the cup. She is actual pretty good at it!

Back to Luke... Just as I think that the doctor appointment is over, my Dr states that there is an order to have stress test TWICE a week starting that day! I was floored, the silly 5th disease strikes again! So for 20 minutes I lied on the table listen to Luke's heart and pressing a button every time I felt him move. It was kind of neat. Then Thursday came, back to the doctor for the test. 10 minute drive, 15 minute wait, and a 20 minute test...which causes heart burn due to the fact that I'm laying down. This time I started to feel cranky!

Friday was the Neonatologist appointments. It had been two weeks since I saw him last. I asked him (Dr Weiss) previously if I could go every other week since everything was looking good; its a 45 minute drive into Dallas,pay for parking, the sonogram co-pay is $68.50!, that could buy alot of huggies! He said that was fine-Well he said that the stress test are not needed. I was VERY excited to hear that.

About Luke, He is about 5lb 13oz on Friday. His head is down. Best of all, he is healthy! 5 more weeks to go! I cant wait to hold him.

No comments: