Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, August 17, 2007

Friend Baby Shower










What wonderful Friends I have!
Kimberly had a WONDERFUL shower for me at her house. She decorated it like I have never seen a place decorated before. Luke's room is in Jungle Theme, Kimberly created an awesome Jungle in her living room.

We played several games. The first was
"Remember" the labour story. We went
around the room and shared labour stories. I think
I would pick Shannon's labour ...went VERY fast! It was
great listening and watching everyone reflect on the
fun of childbirth.

Then we played the string game, where everyone
guess how large my belly was. Some people
were not very nice:) Jessica,another fellow prego
friend was the winner.

The best game was
"What Candy is in
the diaper". Some looked
pretty gross{I had
to post the picture of one}
I didn't get any right.























The food was awesome!Chick Fil A! Yum Yum

Melody had a great time helping me open the gifts, she even got several "Big Sister" gifts..I tell ya wonderful people!

The picture above is Kimberly and Me. I think she is thinking"I hope I have enough string to go around that big belly!"

1 comment:

amelia said...

Awwww....so wish I could have been there. As always, Kim did a great job! You look great, by the way. I like your shirt.