Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sticker Chart

We have a bedtime routine for Melody...Brush teeth, potty, read a book, pray then hugs and kisses. Once we are done we leave and don't come back...yeah right! This summer we have had alot of actives. So we haven't been watching the clock at bed time, Melody started wanting ME to pick her up and put her on the pot at potty time AND brush her teeth, Then she would call out a million times for us at bedtime...Mom I need more water, Daddy I need another hug{this one works really well} Where is my barbie book, I need my Ariel doll...Then she cries and cries and cries...So annoying!

Well Josh came up with a "Sticker Chart" There is a place for Making her bed,cleaning her room/playroom, brush teeth by herself, potty by herself, put clothes in the hamper and No crying at bedtime.

Some light came down from heaven and I swear this little chickie is on a sticker quest! She loves it. She is doing an amazing job.

When all the spots are full she gets to go to Chick Fil A. She had been talking about the "Chick Fil A outing" almost every day.( Being as prego as I am it has been hard not to give in to the temptation just to go there...but I'm strong and I will survive)

Well I just thought this may be a little helpful to anyone going through the same thing. Helpin out a sister...or brother.

1 comment:

amelia said...

Hmmmm....I'll have to remember that one....

Amelia