Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, August 24, 2007

Melody's B-Day Party











Melody had all of her friends over for her Ariel Birthday Party.
I had a great time coming up with food and games. Kim made
some blue chains for me, so I created an under the sea theme
in the living room. Thank goodness the Franks, Swearinger's and my brother and sister in law, they all came early. They set up the back yard. Josh had to work and didn't get home til an hour before the festivities started. My brother created a water wonderland with 2 pools,2 slip in slides. While Melody opened all her great gifts the kid's ate my "sea" jello. It was blue jello with Swedish gold fish in them, topped with white foam {whip cream} and a gummy worm :all in these cute little sand buckets. I had several games planned but all the kids were preoccupied with the outside water park. All the kids got a sand bucket with their names on it with some goodies in it.
For the food: Everyone really like the Summer Chicken Salad. I will have to post the recipe. Mini pizza,PBJ sandwiches,Potato and Pasta salad,Chips,Pigs in blankets and mini pizza. You think that would have been enough!? Well I ran out of food. I have never had a party without leftovers... crazy kids!
It was a great day. At the end of day my feet hurt so bad. Josh gave them a rub down I cried because it hurt so good, I think that is a song.

No comments: