Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not for the Weak...

OK so I'm so far behind in my blogging!!Well I just wanted to let you know why! Here is mom's ankle about 4 weeks ago. She now has her cast off and is in a walking boot. But she still can't put any pressure on it. She broke 2 bones and only one is fully healed.
Mom helps me out so much and I miss her around the house. She watches Melody and Luke for me on Mondays. Then on Tuesdays she just has Luke, since Melody is in pre-school. Since she can't watch Luke...he is by the far the craziest thing ever...I have been working at night...thus use to be my blogging time. So good excuse huh?! I will be posting from January on..then once I get caught up I will put my thanksgiving and Christmas pictures up...they are super cute. So let me get to it...





No comments: