Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, February 20, 2009

Love day


For Valentines day we headed to the zoo! It was a fun filled day.


I think the kids had more fun hanging with the statue animals!




Luke kept picking the gorilla's nose ...he is such a boy!















The zoo has a kids zone. The kids are sitting in an egg.
...good eggs...















Luke loves going around saying "duck". He has really started repeating EVERYthing!



My sweet Melody












Luke..oops I mean the monkeys.












My boys by the kangaroo's.








My Otter's!

















































Another statue moment.











Luke looking at the snake in the reptile house.















Turtle statue...and of coarse the kids.




















Anteater's are so strange looking.



















Melody giving me her warthog face.















I love the elephants. So did Luke.























The giraffes are so beautifully made.







Genesis 1:24-25 24 And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: cattle and creeping things and wild animals of the earth of every kind." And it was so.God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.


2/14/09

No comments: