Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Weekend

My wonderful friends and I went to GrapeVine for a night of fun and a day of shopping. I haven't been "Shopping" without one of my babies! We had a wonderful dinner after wards did a small about of dancing then back to the hotel. We slept in! Wonderful sleepin EXCEPT for a little snoring from the other bed and Darth Vader in mine...Heehee. The next day we shopped and shopped and shopped. Good times, good times



















Christina and I bustin a dance move..or something?










Kim and Stephanie thinking..?






Looking Japanese..hey I was born in Japan, can't help it :)








Out side the Glass Cactus









At dinner. The Basketball game on was the Sacramento Kings! Miss the old days...Bobby! Chris!











Brush ah brush ah brush ah









The cargo van. Took us to dinner and back.













Awww, Christina feel asleep on the couch...













Gettin ready to go to the mall.















Packing up.













Yeah, to the mall we go.














WoW, i think the camera put a good 10 pounds on me...Am I really that fat!
















Guess I shouldn't went for dessert!



January 31,2009













No comments: