Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Day

On Easter we got the kiddo's dressed in their Sunday best and went to church. After the service the church had an egg hunt.
It was very cold, but Melody had a great time.
Little Man Luke
We went to mom's for dinner and the other half of the family showed up. Mom had an egg hunt for the kiddo's and for the big "Kids" I was bummed I didn't get the main prize. Mom hid $20 in an egg. David, Monica, Josh nor I was able to find the egg. She placed it in the recliner...pretty sneaky, if you ask me! We all had a wonderful time. Boy, it is hard to get 4 kids to take a picture together, soon it is going to be harder! Monica is prego with twin boys!! Congrats sis!

2 comments:

Karen Frank said...

Looks like a fun day! The kiddos are getting so big! Weather looks lousy for the next day or so...first good day lets hit the zoo! The sting rays are pretty cool!

Karen Frank said...

Oh I know the pain of getting a good picture with a multitude of kids! Life with 4 boys...congrats to David and Monica! I'm jealous!