Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Monday, July 9, 2007








This weekend we drove to San Antonio for my dear friend's wedding, Michelle. Melody loves staying in the hotel. She takes over the phone and takes"messages" from all the phone calls we get. [I have learned to unplug one of the phones in the room so Melody can play "Message Taker"] She had her Secretary Nana to help her out!


Michelle asked me to be the Matron of Honor, in March. I was very excited then I realized..me in bridesmaids dress...7 months prego..color sage...Oh My...Here comes a Pear! Josh tried to take pictures of me and the wedding. Unfortunately he has never figured out how to work the camera...that's why I never have pictures of me! Anyway all the wedding pictures turned out blurry. Mom took a family picture of us. Guess Melody is acting like her crazy-no-nap yet and it's 5:00..self!





2 comments:

amelia said...

I like your pear dress but I can't see your belly! Show me the belly!!!!

strutking said...

You are so sophistocated! What a handsome family! I love that dress nad you make it look soooo good! That color along with your blessed physical state is radiant!