Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, July 20, 2007

Melody's Big Girl Bedroom



























I finished a project! (Well I still need curtains and a bedskirt) We have almost been in our house 2 years and I finally did Melody's room. I even made those pictures out of canvis, I felt very Martha.

We wanted Melody to feel like a Princess before we started on Lukes room. We needed several pieces of Melody's furniture for Lukes room and didnt want to feel like we were talking anything away from her. One was the rocker...

She loves the disney world of princesses. Ariel is her favorite. She has been working on the Ariel "AHHAHHAA "Song.

She has turned her bed into climb,jump zone. I keep telling her,"No more Melody's jumping on the bed". At night she looks so small in a Queen size bed! She is a major "reader" When we check on her before we go bed she has fallen asleep in a sea of books. Its very funny.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

AWESOME bedroom!!! That is so cute!! How fun to have that done before the baby comes!

strutking said...

Melody does look so small on the bed. I didn't even notice her on the bed until I took a second look.
Such big changes are fun adventureous and scary and unsettling but WOW what great growing pains!

amelia said...

It looks great. Congratulations on a job finished :)