Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

We're Here

This was one of the best days in our lives! When we finally told Melody we were at Disneyland she screamed and gave Josh and me the BIGGEST hug and KISS ever!! It was wonderful. And then the magical day began. I have been to Disneyland dozens of times, but this was by far the best! The excitement in Melody's eye made me have a couple of "emotional mom moments"!Luke had a wonderful time too. He was so good. He would hang out next to us in the lines and had a great time on the rides. I guess he wasn't too excited about the Pirates of the Caribbean..he fell a sleep! Someone told me to bring a princess dress, because she will want to wear it. I did. I thought she may wear it for a little bit...she wore it the WHOLE day!


She is off...

Much More pictures coming soon, just had to post this before Deshawn had a cow:)

No comments: