Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Adventure...

After 20 hours of driving we came to our first destination...The Ford Retreat! The Fords have been a family friend since I was about 2. I haven't seen them for several years. It was so wonderful to see them.

Melody climb her first tree in the front yard of the Ford's house. We were all so proud. I remember climbing trees when I was little one, it was so much fun. Watching Melody having so much fun doing the same thing I did brings so much joy to my soul.





Jeannette took us to a lake on Sunday. The kids enjoyed it so much. Luke had a great time chasing the ducks and Melody loved feeding them.












Melody kind of likes her picture taken..can you tell?!
We left Texas on Friday after noon and arrived in Southern California Saturday morning. We stayed at Hotel Ford on Saturday night. It was by far the best hotel! Josh and Gary were able to go golf and Jeannette and I also got to go to the mall. On Sunday night we were off to our next destination...

No comments: