Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, May 9, 2008

What a Difference A Week Makes

Luke has built up enough muscles by Army crawling to start pulling himself up on any thing or anyone...this was last Monday...then the little guys starts to CRAWL... He likes to just stand. He will hang out for a good 5 minutes, checking out his surroundings, making sure we see him.
...Plus now he feeds himself! He loves putting the food in his mouth by himself. We gave him green beans last night, he loved it.
...Sooo I finally kicked him out of our room last night. I put his crib back in his room. I cried. He slept sooo much better. He only woke up twice...3:30 then 5:00 then we started the day at 8:00!I see sleep in my future, once I stop waking up every 2-3 hours... the mamma in me.
Luke is not in his crib here but I thought it was too cute! So in one week Luke mastered The Crawl, The Stand, The Feed,and The Sleep. My baby is growing waaaaay to fast!!!

2 comments:

Karen Frank said...

Hey does your friend have any more of those pews? I need a little chair (multiple seat)for timeouts...or maybe just cuz it's cute! let me know! Want to go to the Arboretum on mon or Tues? Kids day....great face painting and activities. Consider that an invite! or we could do zoo too?!?

Karen Frank said...

Happy Mother's Day!