Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Name Game

Sometimes my little perfect princess drives me NUTS! This is an example of what she does... I have been trying to get her to write her name, she keeps telling me she doesn't want to. 2 weeks ago we decorated the wrapping paper of a birthday gift. I wrote her name on it, then she said"let me do it"


Well she got most of the letters right but she "didn't have enough room to write it one line" It looks like..by-Me-lo...But its is Me(in the middle)lo(underneath) then dy(on top And the d looks like a b)...So can you see it!!??
Its next to the "family".
Well I was every proud that she did this. I have been asking her to practice her name some more, Her response was this, " I will write it again when we go to another birthday party." What a stinker!!!

1 comment:

Karen Frank said...

Isn't it fun! It's amazing how excited we get when the kids learn something new and then at the same time have a moment when we ponder how fast the time is flying by! love it!