Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SNOW!!!!

Last night Melody and I were hanging out and I heard this strange noise. When I looked outside it was hailing...alot. So we made hail snow cones...yummy. Melody took a bath, then Josh called and said his class was getting out early because of the weather. By the time he got home there was close to 2 inches of SNOW on the ground!! It was so beautiful. In the morning, Melody was so excited! She ran out side and said look at me, and started making snow Angels. I'm not too sure Luke liked it, a little to cold for him!













4 comments:

Karen Frank said...

Please tell me the hail wasn't off of the ground! Redkneck snowcones. Did the ice cream truck get stuck? Way to improvise! Looks like you's had you's a real nice snow day.

Wrik Phraink

amelia said...

looks pretty!

Leah said...

Wow that is a lot of snow. I wish it would have snowed here like that looks like you all had a lot of fun! Does it snow a lot there usuallly?

Leah said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Star Wars stuff at target. Audrey loves all that stuff. I just never go though there, now I will look through all that stuff. THanks again.