Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hotel Needs

Melody asked for a cookie the other day and I told we are out of them, her reply "Oh there is one in my "Hotel Bag"...What is a hotel bag? "Let me show you"...Melody goes to the pantry and gets out her lunch box. Inside was the following items...Can of pineapples,can of olives,pudding snack, some magnet game pieces and... an Oreo cookie! I asked her what this was about, she said just in case we go to a hotel, if we go with Auntie Monica and David we can spend the night in a hotel...
Soooo last summer we went to Sea World with my brother and family. We stayed in a hotel. I have no idea how long ago she packed this "Hotel Bag". She is such a funny thing, and has a great memory too!

2 comments:

Karen Frank said...

She's packing it to come to our house! Call me and we will do the Arboretum this week.

amelia said...

that is awesome! her mind if full of surprises!

i love in the last post about how jesus needs a hair cut. what a hoot!