Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kindergarten bound...



Today I signed my first born, sweet baby girl, princess of barbies, fun spirited, funny Melody up for kindergarten..Where did the time go?! 4 1/2 years of wonderful blessings...She makes us laugh and cry and pushes me to my mental limit..She truely is a gift. I am super excited for her to go to school. She mostly excited to ride the buss, not sure when I will let her?!
Does anyone remember this tiny baby???

5 comments:

Leah said...

I know how fast the time flies!

Grandma said...

Yes and grandma misses this little love bird. Wish I could see you everyday. You are growing up waaay too fast. I miss you sooo much. Love and Kisses! Grandma

M J said...

Such a cutie! You've been tagged on my blog, by the way!

Deshawn said...

AAWWWWWW. Such a precious baby girl. I know exactly what you mean. We will celebrate Austin's
5th birthday in just a couple weeks. I can hardly believe it myself.

The Russ Bunch said...

She's so cute and pretty. Time just flying by. Hope all is well with you guys. Take Care.