Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

11 months of Luke












Well I better get this posted before Luke's Birthday. Life is just flying by! Luke is such a cutie. He is VERY active. He eats more than Melody! Josh says...There goes my left overs...




Amazing Facts about Luke...


he is about 23 pounds, loves to climb , loves playing chase, loves his big sister. He is using words like DOG, THAT, MOMMM,DADDD, and ball. He cries when we take crayons away from him. He IS the worst diaper changer in the whole world. He loves his momma. He also LOVES shoes, the vacuum cleaner and brooms SOOOO he will either be a Cobbler or Janitor...What ever makes him happy! I am very happy to say that he sleeps from 8pm to 7:30am AMAZING!!! He is not big on shopping, bummer.
And...he has crazy hair.



I feel so blessed in my life. Thank you guys for tuning in and sharing my babies life.




3 comments:

Teresa said...

awwww....so sweet! Aren't little boys so fun? I LOVE having a son. I love the mother/son relationship. Adorable pictures!

amelia said...

He is starting to look more and more like Melody to me! Sooooo cute!

I need to do a similar post myself!

The Russ Bunch said...

Hi Gerving Family! Luke and Melody looks so cute. I can't believe that Melody is 4 years old already. Luke looks like both of you. They're both adorable. By the way I like your blog. It's nice that we can all spy on each others blog. Hope all is well with you guys. Take care and God bless you all.

Lisa, Sean, & Abby