Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July

So I'm a little behind in some of my pictures. For the 4th of July we went to the Demaree's for BBQ. We were going to all go to Anna's first 4th of July street fair BUT we had a thunder and lightening storm roll into town right as it was starting. Luke had his first hot dog...but It didn't go so well, he puked several times. I took Luke home while the rest of the gang went to see fireworks, I was able to see them through Luke's bedroom window. The gang came back to our house so I could take part in our own fireworks show. Our neighbors across the street kept scaring me, they were shooting up the huge fireworks that go in the sky, but other than the slight heart palpitations it was a great night. Gotta love sparklers.
Isabella is such a cutie.
He is Josh's firework stand.
Not too sure what this is about but can you see the neighbor's fireworks up in the sky?!
Melody and her future husband, Warren. She always talks about how she is going to married Warren. Warren will work at McDonald's and she will become a doctor...


No comments: