Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby A and Baby B



Today I had a baby shower for Monica.15 minutes before the party she was taken by ambulance to the hospital. One of the placenta's broke...I now have 2 more nephews...Baby A 4lbs 10 oz and Baby B 4lbs 1 oz. Baby A swallowed a lot of blood, but is doing good. Monica is sedated with drugs and doing good.Please pray for these little guys,they are 8 weeks early... but are going great...Oh no names yet!


3 comments:

Karen Frank said...

How awesome is that! Congrats on being a new aunt again...and to the proud parents! I bet Monica is glad to be done!!!

Leah said...

THat is great I hope all is going well. They look to be a good size for being so early that is good for them. HOw is the mom doing? Well Congrats on the new nephews. THey are so cute!

beckiem said...

darlene... my daughter, Rachel, is an 'old' friend of Julie Deal, who mentioned you as a friend when I recently ran into her. Rachel would love to reconnect with Julie.
Would you tell her to check out Rachel's blog & leave a message?
www.raraseveryday.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Beckie Miller