Everyday just flies by! Hope you enjoy some highlights...

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Circus Comes to town

So the circus came to Anna. I thought it was a joke when I first heard there was going to be a circus here(small town). My mom asked Melody if she wanted to go, SO Melody was very excited, so we went. It was pretty cool, kind of cheese-ee, kind of creepy. They had several acts,elephants, pony rides,cotton candy and snow cones. Thank goodness for the snow cones, it was SOO hot in the "Big tent". Melody had a great time on the pony ride. Her smile was worth the $11 per person admission fee($8 for kids). I know elephant food must eat ALOT, but I was surprised by the cost. This would be a great credit card commercial ...$30 admission fee...$4 cotton candy...$2 snow cone...$3 pony ride...Smile on your daughters face... priceless.













No comments: